Elevate the benefits of distributed energy resources (DERs) including Electric Vehicles (EVs) and their impact on the grid with Itron's proven DERMS solution, IntelliSOURCE. Whether you need to validate the benefits of a residential EV charging behavior program or implement managed EV charging on a small scale, Itron has designed two different pilot packages to get you analysis results quickly.
EV Charging Behavioral Program Pilot
- Expands the capabilities of your existing IntelliSOURCE DERMS solution to include EVs
- Leverages vehicle telematics with an easy customer opt-in program
- Fast implementation with immediate results
- Provides program administrators with success metrics and demonstrative value
Managed Charging Program Pilot
- Adds an additional level of grid control by systematically scheduling the charging of program participant vehicles
- Easy participant onboarding without needing to install additional hardware or communicating charging stations
- Expands traditional reliability programs
- Provides analysis of EV load timing transfer
In this rapidly changing cleaner energy world with accelerated decarbonization goals, the time to act is now. With Itron’s DER Optimizer, you can start small with up to 200 vehicles to measure the success and greater stability that EV load management brings. Pilots are designed for quick implementation and short durations of either 6 or 12 months. The pilot results can validate your existing decarbonization strategy or help you to design an initial plan.